Monday, September 13, 2010

Payoff!!

Message from Jasmine's new family--Makes it worth the effort & heartache:  "We wanted to assure you that everything was going well here. Once we got home Jazz explored the backyard and quickly recruited Cable into some frisky play. The two dogs are doing wonderful together. They snuggle and play. The greatest thing so far is Jazz and our son are playing. Jazz always knows where he is and is alert to his every sound.  They run all around, play ball, and tug of war with a rope. The last 24 hrs have been so happy for our family. It broke my heart to know you and your husband would be missing Jazzy. Know that having her come to us calm, happy and healthy is the greatest gift. I appreciate that your hard work has made our adjustment period go smoother than I thought possible. I can't wait to take Jazzy to work tomorrow and show her off. I promise to keep you posted! Oh, all 5 of us watched Finding Nemo today! "


No comments:

Post a Comment