Sunday, September 5, 2010

Annie's Blankets


Vivian Kennedy of ACGSR rescue of Hollister recently introduced me to Annie's Blanket Service service. I'm currently fostering Jasmine for  Viv. She was kind enough to share some of her water-proof bed pads & ambulance blankets with me. They've come in handy with Jasmine but especially with Lucy's puppies. Keeping the whelping bed clean is an around the clock laundry task. The absorbent pads work terrifically & ease my worry over increasing my carbon footprint, eliminating the need for disposable piddle pads. Visit: Annie's Blanket's web site to check out this innovative "Green" service.

 I'd personally  like to commend them on providing such a simple, useful & convenient service.

Annie's Blankets
P.O.Box 756 Aromas, CA 95004
(831)442-8098
http://www.anniesblankets.org/
info@anniesblankets.org

No comments:

Post a Comment