Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nemo - 4 1/2 weeks

Nemo is "Mr. Photogenic". He looks right at the camera!! From the 1st week he has been the pace setter & the "Star"of the litter. It's as if he's 2-3 days older than the rest of the pups. I like to think he has an "old soul". While he is the biggest he is not a bully. He's no more aggressive than the others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder & most who behold him instantly say "oh, that one is pretty!" His tri-color markings are striking. True to his reputation of being the first, he is the first to greet me each time I visit the dog park ( which much to the demise of my productivity is more often than I'd like to admit)  Here is a sampling of his 1st: Breach the whelping pool, Venture into Lucy's bowl, Open his eyes, Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment