Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Grandpuppy Brags


Noah, such & pretty boy... & he knows it!

I love grandpuppy photos!!! I've been unable to update my blog or facebook page since last week. Late Friday night a car hit a power/phone pole on our road. We were without power or water until late Saturday night & phone/internet was just restored this afternoon. Joys of country living!  I'm amazed it took so long. We realized one thing quickly... we're scary dependent on the internet! I could no longer work form home & had to go into the office, w/ Raven in tow.

Coach & Noah taking a break between wrestling  matches










Styx in his Halloween costume
Bailey must not be a fan.... surprising since she was born wearing team colors!
Can't we all just get along?
Awwww....so sweet!!!!
Bruce all dressed up
Just like his Mama Lucy, Bruce loves a bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment